- “The training comes to its end, but the spirit of sharing the knowledge will never end. The friendship and common memories will touch us always”.
(2010 Module course participant)
- It (SIAP) is the institute of exploration and achievement from which one can not only learn but also apply the knowledge in the particular field by actively participating in ‘Project Work’, the remarkable way of learning, that paves one’s knowledge for long life”.
(2008 Module course participant)
- “The most important specialty of the training was that the training was implemented by taking care of the training techniques taught us during our classroom sessions. All the activities of the training, from Knowing Each Other” session to the final project presentation were different learning experiences for all of us”.
(2008 ICT course participant)
- “The training which we received in SIAP and other (Japanese) organizations that we visited made us much more matured statisticians than before”.
(2007 CA course participant)
- “We came as individual participants, but we are parting as a united force of 1 plus 32/33 participants, a network of statistical resource, fired up to champion the course of quality official statistics in our respective countries and the world as a whole”.
(2007 Module course participant)
- “All the participants have pledged that when we returned to our country and respective work, that we shift gears and put to use the knowledge that we have gained through this training course. This is the way of helping our country develop”.
(2006 Analysis course participant)