- Fundamentals of Official Statistics
- Population and Social Statistics
- Gender Statistics
- SNA and Economic Statistics
- Agricultural & Rural Statistics
- Environment Statistics
- Leading and Managing for Quality Statistics
[18 - 19 November 2009, Phuket, Thailand ]
- Previous workshops have identified the need to strengthen co-ordination of training within countries, and to strengthen the co-ordination of training provided by international and regional organisations.
- This 4th workshop on "Forging Partnerships in Statistical Training in Asia and the Pacific", will build on those previous discussions and the more recent experiences of across the region, to identify how the region can be more effective in the provision and use of statistical training.
- Fundamentally, the workshop aims to answer the question: "How can the region improve the effectiveness and efficiency of statistical training to improve the organisational performance of statistical agencies, and so better meet the needs of their user communities?"